Sydney’s Taronga Zoo and Dubbo’s Western Plains Zoo are gobbling up networking solutions that offer enhanced wireless connectivity and location-based services in a bid to transform the visitor experience.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely