Sydney’s Taronga Zoo and Dubbo’s Western Plains Zoo are gobbling up networking solutions that offer enhanced wireless connectivity and location-based services in a bid to transform the visitor experience.
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well