Garry Kasparov is probably as famous for the thousands of matches he won during his 15 year reign as world chess champion as the one match he lost, in 1997, to IBM’s chess-playing computer Deep Blue.
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response
- Singapore's central bank launches S$30 million cybersecurity grant for finance sector
- Huawei security fears - paranoia, blowback, or both?
- UK Facebook internal docs reveal Zuckerberg plans for exploiting user data