Huawei is the latest company to throw its hat into the ring in the race to get autonomous cars on the road. The Chinese tech giant said on Thursday that it was the first mobile device manufacturer in the world to use an AI-powered smartphone to drive a car.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next