<a href="http://www.networkworld.com/article/2857702/ethernet-switch/cisco-lawsuits-aside-arista-forges-ahead-with-eos.html">Arista Networks</a> this week unveiled what essentially is a centralized controller for its data center and cloud switches.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers