John Curran, <a href="https://www.arin.net/">CEO of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN),</a> told attendees at the <a href="http://events.campustechnology.com/Events/CT-Summer-Educational-Technology-Conference/Information/HOME.aspx">Campus Technology conference</a> in Boston on Wednesday that the IP address authority's pool of IPv4 addresses has dwindled to 90,000 and will be exhausted in about two weeks.
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty
- Prediction #5: Application Programming Interfaces (API) Will Be Exposed as The Weakest Link Leading to Cloud-Native Threats
- Prediction #4: DevSecOps Will Rise to Prominence as Growth in Containerized Workloads Causes Security Controls to ‘Shift Left’