Hewlett-Packard has problems that need fixing, and they go deeper than Autonomy. CIO.com's Rob Enderle says HP can learn from Chrysler, IBM and Apple -- each of which took the time to repair its image while deciding which parts of the business were worth saving.
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences
- The week in security: Keeping up with the hackers
- Financial-services firms face “constructively tough” crackdown after breaches from “basic cyber hygiene” deficiencies: APRA