Hewlett-Packard has problems that need fixing, and they go deeper than Autonomy. CIO.com's Rob Enderle says HP can learn from Chrysler, IBM and Apple -- each of which took the time to repair its image while deciding which parts of the business were worth saving.
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining