Hewlett-Packard has problems that need fixing, and they go deeper than Autonomy. CIO.com's Rob Enderle says HP can learn from Chrysler, IBM and Apple -- each of which took the time to repair its image while deciding which parts of the business were worth saving.
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice