Hewlett-Packard has problems that need fixing, and they go deeper than Autonomy. CIO.com's Rob Enderle says HP can learn from Chrysler, IBM and Apple -- each of which took the time to repair its image while deciding which parts of the business were worth saving.
- GandCrab attackers exploit recently patched Confluence vulnerability
- UK to approve Huawei for non-core parts of 5G networks as spy chief details how it gain a cyber security ‘license’
- Cisco: DNSpionage attack adds new tools, morphs tactics
- FBI: US victims lost $2.7bn to online scammers in 2018, mostly to email fraudsters
- What is "reasonable security"? And how to meet the requirement