Hackers are brazenly infiltrating corporate networks to steal valuable data for purposes of sharing it with other companies or nation-states -- and they're getting away with it, say security researchers sharing war stories at the Hacker Halted conference in Miami this week.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins