CSIRO’s Data61 has appointed Dr Sue Keay to lead its Cyber Physical Systems program, which is focused on the “connection of digital devices to the physical environment”.
appointment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Industry body for the burgeoning regulation technology sector – the RegTech Association (RTA) – has appointed a new CEO and two board members.
ASX-listed dental practice group Pacific Smiles has appointed its first chief information officer.
Software vendor finally fills management role left vacant by the departing Tim Ebbeck in June.
John Goodall replaces Sarah Harland who left after five months for a CIO position at Suncorp.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election