A mobile app for smartphones and tablets delivers step-by-step procedures for responding to incidents from hurricanes to on-campus shooters, serving as Cliffs Notes for Miami-Dade College faculty and staff facing crisis situations.
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine