A recent report from Cisco predicts that global mobile data traffic, which hit 1.5 exabytes per month in 2013, will be 10 times as high by the end of 2018. Smartphones will drive the bulk of this traffic growth, but the Internet of Things will also play a role.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense