A mobile app for smartphones and tablets delivers step-by-step procedures for responding to incidents from hurricanes to on-campus shooters, serving as Cliffs Notes for Miami-Dade College faculty and staff facing crisis situations.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild