Last month I made some predictions for the Top 10 trends that will affect your work life in 2012. Now that the New Year's celebrations are behind us, it's a good time to reflect on what your Top 10 New Year's resolutions might be (beyond losing 10 pounds or learning to hang glide). My humble suggestions for you are:
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day