Winners of the 2014 "Ones to Watch" awards -- administered by the CIO Executive Council -- say they're trying to reduce the distance between corporate IT and external customers.
Applications | Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - News, Features, and Slideshows
With PC sales lagging, Dell is changing its approach with customers. By asking a single question it is improving the company's relationships with its customers and their users. Competitors, take note.
Customer relationship management experts and seasoned users discuss how to avoid the most common mistakes, so you can get the most out of your CRM software or service with the least amount of hassle.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election