Small businesses increasingly turn to Square to process payments without the hassle (and expense) of custom card-reading hardware. There are other benefits to the service, including analytics and online sales modules, as well as opportunities for larger enterprises to better serve customers.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long