Yuri Aguiar, CIO at Ogilvy and Mather, says a new social, intranet-based portal manages the company's content and has become 'a vital and vibrant place for our employees around the world to quickly find each other and the information they need to do their jobs.'
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update