Oracle's CSO thinks customers who reverse-engineer its code in attempts to find bugs should cut it out because they're not finding much worth acting on and, more importantly, they're violating their licensing agreements.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely