This year, 46% of IT pros will be on-call over the holidays to troubleshoot network, security and application problems, according to net management vendor Ipswitch.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years