A managed service approach to application development and maintenance seems like a win-win for outsourcing customers and providers. But how do you make it work? Steven Kirz, principal with outsourcing consultancy Pace Harmon, talks about what a successful managed service deal looks like.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector