Pickles Auctions has spent decades building what its CIO, Claudio Salinas, describes as ‘monolith systems.’ It wasn’t a good scenario for an Australian auctions and valuation organisation looking to pick up the pace when dealing with customer demands.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?