A managed service approach to application development and maintenance seems like a win-win for outsourcing customers and providers. But how do you make it work? Steven Kirz, principal with outsourcing consultancy Pace Harmon, talks about what a successful managed service deal looks like.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years