Researchers at the University of California have discovered a way to use nanowires to allow lithium-ion batteries in smartphones, electric vehicles and other commercial devices to be recharged hundreds of thousands of times.
- IoT insecurity is opening the door for deadly-accurate AI-powered swarmbot attacks
- US government shutdown: List of .gov websites “not secure” grows to over 130
- Global firms are terrible at spotting IoT breaches – and Australians are even worse
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports