Apple accused the European Commission of misunderstanding its business on day two of the iPhone maker's appeal against a US$14 billion tax order, in a dispute that is key to the EU's drive to collect more taxes but which could also run for years.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers