Samsung will finally be able to launch its Galaxy Tab 10.1 tablet just in time for Christmas after the High Court today lifted the ban preventing its sale in Australia and refused Apple’s expedited special leave application.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response