By offering a free Mac OS X upgrade that's (quietly) enterprise-friendly, Apple may have found a way to appeal to both the consumer and business sides of Mac users' persona. And once they have a chance to test it, it may even make CIOs happy.
- Report: Security hole in macOS Keychain puts passwords at risk
- DDoS protection: CloudFlare drops surge pricing, Microsoft responds to AWS Shield
- The week in security: As business and CISOs struggle to unite, hackers scoring big hits
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance