By offering a free Mac OS X upgrade that's (quietly) enterprise-friendly, Apple may have found a way to appeal to both the consumer and business sides of Mac users' persona. And once they have a chance to test it, it may even make CIOs happy.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit