By offering a free Mac OS X upgrade that's (quietly) enterprise-friendly, Apple may have found a way to appeal to both the consumer and business sides of Mac users' persona. And once they have a chance to test it, it may even make CIOs happy.
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
- 5 information security threats that will dominate 2018
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error