Business Process Management (BPM) products have been around for many years, but in recent times, they have become more sophisticated and there’s been a marked increase in uptake by corporates and government departments.
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry