Seeking to firm its position in the budding application data management space, VMware today released the latest upgrade to its vFabric GemFire product that enhances administrative controls, provides a new interface and aims to make it easier for applications to handle larger amounts of data faster than previous versions.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long