IT leaders gathered for a roundtable luncheon to learn how business rules automation can completely reshape the application development lifecycle to give their organisations a competitive advantage. The luncheon was sponsored by Progress Software.
- Australian universities are the world’s most frequently targeted
- Cash injection drives Menlo Security to Australian launch
- AI targets insider threats by analysing employee writing for malice
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update