Alcatel-Lucent and Apollo SCS (Submarine Cable System), which sells transatlantic bandwidth to telecos and ISPs, has transmitted about 3T bps (bits per second) across the Atlantic Ocean, the companies said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’