With Pivotal about to pull funding for Groovy, the dynamic language project is moving over to the Apache Software Foundation. Groovy has been formally submitted to Apache and is on a path to becoming a top-level project, Apache said on Wednesday.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely