With Pivotal about to pull funding for Groovy, the dynamic language project is moving over to the Apache Software Foundation. Groovy has been formally submitted to Apache and is on a path to becoming a top-level project, Apache said on Wednesday.
- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security