Can the old guard in business continuity and disaster-recovery services thrive in an era when the companies are looking at new ways to process business data? SunGard Data Systems, with decades of experience in availability services, is feeling the pinch as some business clientele move data to the cloud. But SunGard says it's pushing forward with innovations that are making it a public cloud provider as well with the kind of application availability it says will be hard to match elsewhere.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- Apple changes a Safari privacy feature that "breaks" Facebook's Like button
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next