Can the old guard in business continuity and disaster-recovery services thrive in an era when the companies are looking at new ways to process business data? SunGard Data Systems, with decades of experience in availability services, is feeling the pinch as some business clientele move data to the cloud. But SunGard says it's pushing forward with innovations that are making it a public cloud provider as well with the kind of application availability it says will be hard to match elsewhere.
- Can Senseon beat Darktrace at its own game with its 'AI triangulation' technology
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices
- Chrome 70 adds fingerprint login on websites for Android and MacBook Pro