CIO of Ramsay Health Care, John Sutherland, has temporarily stepped away from his work post to take part in today’s official ceremonies of the Australian Government commemorating the centenary of the battles at Fromelles and Pozières in northern France.
- Nearly half of business, security execs don’t know what to do after a data breach
- Google-hatched Security Planner matches expert advice with your worst security fears
- Business-like cybercriminals are outsourcing malware R&D – and giving new hope to CSOs
- Three responsible for Mirai botnet attacks plead guilty
- Changing fraud patterns are forcing fintech to temper automation with security