Ricoh Australia has implemented MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform in a bid to support its services-led, customer-first strategy, a move the company said will increase operational efficiency and accelerate innovation.
- A deeper look into the WhatsApp hack and the complex cyber weapons industry
- Google’s new Chrome extension lets human users flag dodgy sites for Safe Browsing
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution