Mobile startups came to Silicon Valley to parade their iPhone-related offerings at the DEMO Fall 2010 event earlier this week. Like vendors equipping miners during the California Gold Rush, many startups showcased services for mobile app and content developers.
- The week in security: North Korea’s hackers are playing games – and you should be too
- AISA 2018: Hunting for phishing kits
- Infrequent cyber wargames betray organisations’ inadequate data-breach response
- Big attacks a smokescreen for “low-level” North Korea cybercrime that the world is ignoring
- GitHub now warns devs about bugs that led to Equifax breach