Mobile startups came to Silicon Valley to parade their iPhone-related offerings at the DEMO Fall 2010 event earlier this week. Like vendors equipping miners during the California Gold Rush, many startups showcased services for mobile app and content developers.
- Microsoft's $25k AI challenge: predict which Windows PCs will be infected with malware
- The evolving threat landscape – What to look out for in 2019
- Supermicro third-party motherboard audit finds no spy chips
- Google+ leak affects 52 million users and G Suite users
- Microsoft's big Windows Defender ATP update: bad macros, fileless malware and faster response