With the newly created role of CIO for the Queensland government having been advertised over the weekend, analyst firm Gartner warned the Bligh government to take heed of the lessons learned by previous state CIO appointments.
- Securing your Digital Transformation Journey
- The week in security: Time to review your organisation’s cyber risk profile
- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack