Anittel has completed testing and finalisation of service level agreements for a new Cisco communication system for the Tasmanian government.
Anittel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Managed service provider Anittel Group (ASX: AYG) has reduced the number of hours fixing customer malware problems since it chose Webroot as its managed antivirus service.
IT services provider Anittel Group (ASX: AYG) has entered an exclusive agreement with James Cook University (JCU) for the development of a data centre in Townsville, Queensland.
On Tuesday, Feb. 28 Anittel announced its half-year results. Revenues and earnings increased, helping the company move forward in its turnaround.
Anittel (ASX:AYG), Observatory Crest and BizCover topped this year's Deloitte Fast 50 list of rapidly-growing Australian technology companies
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out