The Australian government has blamed Russian state-sponsored actors for attacks on Cisco devices which targeted government and private-sector organisations, critical infrastructure providers, and the internet service providers last year.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks