The Australian government has blamed Russian state-sponsored actors for attacks on Cisco devices which targeted government and private-sector organisations, critical infrastructure providers, and the internet service providers last year.
- Australians pessimistic that cybersecurity skills gap will be closed within a decade
- Microsoft: these are the most cunning phishing attacks we spotted in 2019
- Yubico: A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely