German Chancellor, Angela Merkel, stopped by the NICTA digital productivity lab in Sydney following the G20 Summit in Brisbane last weekend. Merkel saw a range of projects including a scientific tricorder, Internet-enabled mood light and hack-proof software.
- Criminals exclusively target bank staff credentials with RAT-laced Microsoft Publisher email attachments
- Technology in Government - Women and diversity in cyber
- Software Security is in the Wild West (and it’s going to get us killed)
- Australia only has 7 percent of the cybersecurity expertise that it needs
- Should big business help smaller suppliers improve their cybersecurity?