Telstra’s net profit has tumbled 39.6 per cent to $2.1 billion and earnings before tax also fell 21.7 per cent to $8 billion for FY19 ending 30 June, as it sounds a warning to brace for an even bigger financial impact in FY20.
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used
- Cisco enterprise alert: Atlassian Jira bug tracker software has multiple security bugs
- The week in security: Early cyber education could stop people from being such easy targets – eventually
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming