Oracle has used the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s inquiry into the impact of major digital platforms on the Australian media landscape to assail Google over its dominance of online advertising.
- Cisco warns WLAN controller, 9000 series router and IOS/XE users to patch urgent security holes
- With password compromise growing, CISOs are pushing towards a passwordless future
- Australian companies dealing with incidents by ‘accidental insiders’ every few weeks
- Widespread DNS hijacking attacks steal target's VPN credentials
- Wipro breach highlights third-party risk from large IT services providers