Improving Windows 8 is Microsoft's best bet for grabbing a larger share of tablet sales over the next four years, but there doesn't seem much it can do to accelerate the projected slow growth of Windows RT over the same time period, IDC says.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves