The Queensland government will move around 200 services online by 2015 as part of its 'one stop shop plan’ to deliver multi-channel services to ratepayers across the state.
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
- Workers wise up to phishing, but you still need 2FA for business accounts
- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug