The Queensland government will move around 200 services online by 2015 as part of its 'one stop shop plan’ to deliver multi-channel services to ratepayers across the state.
- New MongoDB field-level encryption can help prevent data breaches
- The week in security: CSOs struggle with hidden threats, job stress
- US CERT BlueKeep warning: we got remote code execution
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology