The U.S. Department of Justice defended the National Security Agency's massive phone records collection program after a U.S. District Court judge ruled Monday that the program is likely to violate the U.S. Constitution.
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects