Teaching female workers to communicate with more authority and confidence is crucial for bridging the gender gap in IT, according to women in business mentor Andrea Clarke, who thinks too many women are unconsciously undermining their own authority.
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better