Teaching female workers to communicate with more authority and confidence is crucial for bridging the gender gap in IT, according to women in business mentor Andrea Clarke, who thinks too many women are unconsciously undermining their own authority.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?