IT departments are facing an existential crisis of their own making, says Splunk chief technology advocate Andi Mann, but "metric that matter" can save them from oblivion and increase their value to the business.
- NSA warns enterprises over TLS traffic inspection risks: do it once, and do it well
- How a bank got hacked (a study in how not to secure your networks)
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers