The lion's share of global companies - 91 per cent - haven’t reached a “transformational” level of maturity in data and analytics, despite this being a number one investment priority for CIOs, according to a worldwide Gartner survey.
- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction