The corporate watchdog will monitor briefings between analysts and company officials in the wake of the Newcrest Mining disclosure scandal.
analysts - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian analysts have set conservative expectations for the BlackBerry 10 ahead of its launch tomorrow. Meanwhile, an Ovum analyst predicted the release may only serve to draw out the demise of Research In Motion (RIM).
Less than a week after the MeeGo 1.0 netbook operating system was released by Intel and Nokia, six companies have announced support for the platform while a market analyst firm has called for a "major investment" if it is to compete with Apple, Google and Microsoft.
Google may hope that the widespread release of Google Wave serves as a new entry into the enterprise, but some analysts don't expect that businesses will rush to adopt it.
The impact of the National Broadband Network (NBN) on IT spending remains uncertain, but it holds amazing potential for technologies such as telepresence, say IDC analysts.
- 4 factors to ruin your serverless migration
- Dubbo Java RPC project graduates to Apache top level status
- Windows 10 1903 arrives after stretch of extra testing
- Review: Windows 10 May 2019 Update unleashes a spring surprise
- Microsoft returns to Mac browser market after 16 years with 'Chromium-ed' Edge
- JC Decaux executives outline plans for programmatic, audience-based out-of-home category growth
- How SuperFastDiet reduced its waistline, and cost per lead, with data
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 23 May 2019
- Report: Forrester's first voice of customer wave highlights Usabilla, Pulse Insights, and ForeSee
- Groupon announces new A/NZ head of marketing