This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of electronic privacy reform.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives