This may finally be the year that the U.S. Congress gives email and other documents stored in the cloud for several months the same privacy protections from police searches as newer files or paper records stored in a file cabinet, say backers of electronic privacy reform.
- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities