Chinese technology giant, Huawei, has bagged a $136 million contract to build and maintain digital radio systems that deliver voice and data services across Perth’s rail network.
- US lays charges for hacking SEC database for filing public company earnings
- The week in security: Encryption law could cripple Australia’s security exports
- What is a CISO? Responsibilities and requirements for this vital leadership role
- “Underappreciated” consequences of Encryption Bill could damage Australian security industry for years
- Even in tech companies, people are the key to effective security